It’s been raining non-stop here in California. I know all you East Coasters are dealing with snowstorms and whatnot too, so I won’t complain too much lol. Don’t get me wrong, the rain is great for the environment, but it limits the fun things you can do! Or so you think…Provided below are some things that I do when its rainy outside!
1. Play boardgames – I love table-top games (huge nerd here). You can gather up some family or friends and play classics like Monopoly, Sorry, Chess/Checkers. You can also play other games like Takenoko (super fun and cute btw!), Saboteur, Dungeons and Dragons.
2. Play videogames! – The wii, playstation, xbox, pc games like League of Legends, The Sims, Minecraft, etc. I love videogames and they are so perfect to play when it’s cold.
3. Watch a Movie – Netflix and chill. 😉 Grab that that teddy bear and snuggle! Or a fluffy cat.
4. Binge watch a new show! Its the perfect opportunity!
5. Journal or write/read a book – I always enjoy reflecting and reading books! Its a good way to unwind.
6. Work on a new project. Think of new things you want to create and create a to-do list.
7. Learn a new song or instrument! Why not both? Music always brings me happiness and beats those rainy blues.
8. Make art! Scrapbook, paint, draw, etc. Look at Pinterest for inspiration and think outside of the box!
9. Cook or bake – Making delicious cookies, cakes, and yummy food will surely bring happiness to your day.
Hope these simple tips give you ideas on what you can do if you’re snowed in or its too cold and rainy outside! Let me know if you have any other ideas, stay warm everyone! 🙂